Hello Band families! A little note about parking.
With marching band starting back up, we’d like to remind everyone to please follow the below rules when picking up your students after practices and competitions. It’s very important that we all use extra caution during these times. There are many moving parts to pick-up and we would like to keep everyone’s safety our highest priority.
1. DO NOT PARK IN THE AREAS IN RED
• Many band members along with heavy and expensive instruments will be traveling from the bus lot to the band room along this route. For the safety of our students and the safety of your vehicle, we ask that you avoid parking in these areas. Cars that pile up in these areas have been causing congestion. Too many cars and too many students leads to a SAFETY HAZARD.
• Also do not park in these areas when waiting for your student to return from a competition. The buses and the band trailers need full access to these areas.
• You will be asked to move your vehicle if you are parked here.
2. FIND A PARKING SPOT – AVOID THE YELLOW HANDICAPPED AREAS
• Always park in a designated parking spot at pick-up. It’s the safest option for everyone.
• We are not the only group that uses this parking lot. Please be mindful of this. If you do not have a handicap license plate, DO NOT use these spots. We promise that a few extra steps to get to your vehicle at the end of practice won’t hurt these band kids!!